Mr. Noonan’s practice is devoted to civil and criminal litigation.
In Mr. Noonan’s civil practice, he has secured numerous six-figure recoveries on behalf of clients who were injured due to the negligence of another. His personal injury practice encompasses unsafe property conditions, slip and fall accidents, car accidents and product liability matters.
Mr. Noonan also represents individuals who have been charged with criminal and municpal offenses. He has secured numerous dismissals and not guilty verdicts on behalf of clients charged with various violations of state laws.
Mr. Noonan’s accomplishments have been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association and Superlawyers Magazine.
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Criminal Defense
- Municipal Defense
Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M. (Trial Advocacy)
- Widener University School of Law J.D. (cum laude)
- La Salle University B.A.,