35 Court St, Suite 1A
Freehold, NJ 07728
Clients and visitors can find our office at 35 Court St, Ste 1A, Freehold, NJ 07728.
Our office is on Court St near the intersection with Lafayette St in the heart of Freehold. We are one block southeast of the Monmouth Battle Monument and three miles east of the Monmouth Battlefield State Park. Our building is one block from the Monmouth County Historical Association and its museum and about three blocks from the Freehold Public Library.The Monmouth County Courthouse, home to the Monmouth County Superior Court, is one-third of a mile northwest of our office. The Clarkson S. Fisher Building and U.S. Courthouse, home to the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, is located in Trenton, about 30 miles west of our building. The Freehold Town Hall is about two and a half miles south of our office.
- From the North: Go south on US-9 to the exit for County Rd 522/Throckmorton St/Freehold/Englishtown. Turn left onto County Rd 522/Freehold-Englishtown Rd. Turn left onto Haley St, then right onto Court St. Continue on Court St to our office on the left.
- From the South: Head north on US-9. Turn right onto NJ-9/South St. At Main St, turn left, then right onto Court St. Our office will be on the right.
- From the East: Take NJ-33 west. Exit at NJ-9/Freehold. Merge onto NJ-9/South St. Turn left onto Main St, then immediately turn right onto Court St. Continue to our office on the right.
- From the West: Go east on NJ-33. Exit at East NJ-33 BUS to US-9 N/Freehold. Stay to the right and merge onto East NJ-33 BUS. Follow the road as it curves to the right and becomes Park Ave. Turn left onto Broad St. Turn right onto Court St and continue to our office on the left.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Freehold, NJ
- Main St At Court St
- Freehold Center
- Monument St in Front of the Courthouse
- Throckmorton St At Monmouth Ave
A public parking lot is available on the west side of Lafayette St behind our office. You can also park in the Hall of Records parking lot on the east side of Lafayette St between Court St and Sheriff St, as well as the Market Yard parking lot on Mechanic St between South St and Hudson St.
If you are traveling by public transportation, NJ Transit has two bus lines, routes 836 and 838, that stop on Court St within walking distance of our office. Route 836 stops at the Asbury Park Transportation Ctr, and Route 838 stops at the Red Bank Rail Station, where you can transfer to or from other bus or rail lines.
Top Sights in Freehold, NJ
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney. You can request your consultation by filling out the contact form on our website.
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Other Things Nearby
- Lake Topanemus Park
- Monmouth County Superior Court
- Molly Pitcher’s Well
- Wikoff Cemetary
- St. Rose of Lima Church
- Dibra Community Center of NJ
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Clark & Noonan, LLC focuses its practice on personal injury cases. Our Freehold personal injury attorneys handle cases involving all types of accidents and injuries, including car accidents, workplace accidents, slip and fall accidents, and other incidents arising from another’s negligent or intentional acts. We have recovered millions of dollars for injured clients like you.
More Than 40 Years of Combined Experience
The attorneys at Clark & Noonan, LLC have over 40 years of combined legal experience. We have varied backgrounds and advanced legal training. Our attorneys have decades of courtroom experience and have successfully tried hundreds of cases. Contact us to put our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys to work on your case.
Areas We Serve in Freehold, NJ
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google reviews here.